Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am no longer a virgin blogger!

Hey every one, I am proud to say that this is my very first blog entry. To summarize this year so far I have been very successful. I have won races out of my age category, WON the junior men's 15-16 Road Criterium Nationals!!! Also I went back to race in Europe for the second year in a row. I have just finished my break from the bike and I am very excited to see what next year has in store for me. More to come later and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. We am very happy to be your first fallower. There are no words good enough how I proud I am. Continue the good work and I love you on the bottom of my heart. Love you MOM and DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... and I'm kinda proud of the kid too! Erik you ROCK! Keep up the great work. Miss all you guys. David Brinton

    ReplyDelete